Day 237 { Japanese Reggae Dancers } - Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Day 237 { Japanese Reggae Dancers }
Went to my Thursday school today instead of my Tuesday school and I was bucking down the place with sleep while shuffling around some papers and acting as if I have work to do... They probably know that I am bored but they would rather see me acting busy than bucking or looking bored. I went home and again fought with the PS3 internet... well at least I can watch videos on the internet but I can't use messengers at all.
So many persons in my area find it difficult to believe that a good couple a Japanese people even come to Jamaica to enjoy our reggae stuff and there are even a few dancers. Many videos are available online.
Went to my Thursday school today instead of my Tuesday school and I was bucking down the place with sleep while shuffling around some papers and acting as if I have work to do... They probably know that I am bored but they would rather see me acting busy than bucking or looking bored. I went home and again fought with the PS3 internet... well at least I can watch videos on the internet but I can't use messengers at all.
So many persons in my area find it difficult to believe that a good couple a Japanese people even come to Jamaica to enjoy our reggae stuff and there are even a few dancers. Many videos are available online.
Comments