Day 253 { Falling Asleep / Thanksgiving Dinner } - Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 253 { Falling Asleep / Thanksgiving Dinner }

After lunch at work today, I was seriously falling asleep. What made it even worst is that I was super tired from yesterday BUT I still have to behave as if all is well... At one point, I could hardly hold myself together and I think I almost hit my head on a teacher's arm beside me, while I was falling asleep. I had to do something, so I got up and went to the bathroom shortly afterward.

After work, I quickly drove to my hair salon owner's friend to get a haircut. I forgot that I already made arrangements for this, and accidentally told my company to inform the gas company to come and collect their money at 5pm... So I rushed to the salon, got a haircut BUT they were giving me cake and all manner of things even though I told them I was in a hurry. So I hurried back after my haircut to try to catch the gas people but alas, there was this slow-moving vehicle in front of me for miles, and I could not overtake him. So I missed the gas persons by about 10 minutes. I called them though and they came shortly afterward.

My ALT friends were having a Thanksgiving eat out night at a restaurant near to my apartment. Initially I said I wasn't going to go but I ended up going anyway. Again I had too much food... I finally met the new ALT girl in the area... There is no way we would recognize her, because she is Japanese in terms of race but born and raised in the USA. She confuses many of the Japanese people around here, because people would come up to her speaking Japanese and she hardly even understands the language. After dinner at this restaurant, we then went to karaoke in the rain.

My friend X, I have not seen you online for about a year now whats up? I tried calling XX twice but her phone wasn't picking up. Glad to know you are ok bro and thanks for the encouragement..Peace...

Comments