Day 241 { Video Shoot #1 / Meet with 2 in Okayama } - Saturday, November 15, 2008
Day 241 { Video Shoot #1 / Meet with 2 in Okayama }
The person who should operate the camera for my video shoot today, came to my apartment a little late because he didn't know exactly where I lived. How is it that the Jehoviah Witness guy found my place without me even giving him my information but this government worker guy had some difficulty ??? Any way I felt the urge to simply look outside my apartment and it was the video guy right there peeking around the corner... He picked me up and we drove to the Niimi College for nursing students. I met this Assistant professor guy who spoke very good English as well as 2 of his nursing students... As soon as the 2 nursing student saw me, they started whispering and laughing, which is the usual thing when almost any young female meet me for the first time... I think I would enjoy teaching at this college, I wonder if they want to give me a job there :) ... Any way we did the video shoot and it went pretty well in my estimate... It took about 1hour and 30 mins as well as several trial runs to get it done.... The sun was hot today though for a change...
After the video shoot I went to Okayama city and bought a burger in Mcdonalds. It just so happend that I saw my other black friend who was from the USA.. We sat and shared our experiences and laughed etc... However, he is a little more fortunate than me as his Japanese is near perfect... He has a very high afro and this draws some serious attention to him, outside the fact that he is black...So next plan... Grow a afro and study more Japanese ... LOL a joke a joke...
I then went to BIC Camera to purchase a 160 GB Hard disk and also bought GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 :) :) :) for the PS3 ... I then met my 2 Japanese friends and we had dinner near the train station... We chatted and laughed for a good little while then one of them had to run to catch the bus... The other one spoke a little English and we spoke briefly then went our separate ways...
When I got home and tried the Hard disk.. It didn't work, luckily I got a 1 month warrantee... I am going to have to take it back next Sunday when I have the radio program meeting... So apparently its not the hard disk that is the problem but something else and I have no clue what it is... If this was a desktop it would be much easier to troubleshoot... But I don't have any idea how to trouble shoot for example say the video card in a laptop... The laptop is turning on but the screen is blank and I can't even access the CMOS settings... The computer just start up and then that's it...there is a blank screen....Nothing at all coming up.... Any Ideas Richard????
Comments
You may need to take out the memory and clean them off using a white eraser (rubber)