Day 254 { Stupid Cell Phone } - Friday, November 28, 2008
Day 254 { Stupid Cell Phone }
So the stupid cell phone that my company forced on us is dying quickly. The charge is only lasting for 1 day only then it suddenly dies on me while I'm at work it seem. It has only 3 bars... By the time it gets to bar 2, its as good as dead.
Went to my other Friday School today and I now realize why they gave me these schools every other Friday... It's because when snow falls, these 2 schools are the most dangerous to go to... The teachers here told me that it's possible that this school is worst than the one last week, where snow is concerned. Such a sad story I tell you.
I called my pastor in Jamaica today and we talked for a little while. I forgot that I had a class to teach and a kid came up to me while I was on the phone speaking to my pastor, to tell me that it's class time now. After work I went to English conversation then home.
So the stupid cell phone that my company forced on us is dying quickly. The charge is only lasting for 1 day only then it suddenly dies on me while I'm at work it seem. It has only 3 bars... By the time it gets to bar 2, its as good as dead.
Went to my other Friday School today and I now realize why they gave me these schools every other Friday... It's because when snow falls, these 2 schools are the most dangerous to go to... The teachers here told me that it's possible that this school is worst than the one last week, where snow is concerned. Such a sad story I tell you.
I called my pastor in Jamaica today and we talked for a little while. I forgot that I had a class to teach and a kid came up to me while I was on the phone speaking to my pastor, to tell me that it's class time now. After work I went to English conversation then home.
Comments