Day 250 { Kinro Kansha No Hi) } - Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 250 { Kinro Kansha No Hi) }

Today was another holiday in Japan known as Kinro Kansha No Hi or Labour Thanksgiving Day.
This national holiday was established in 1948 as an occasion for praising labour, celebrating production and giving one another thanks. Prior to the establishment of this holiday, this day was celebrated as an imperial harvest festival called Niiname-sai (新嘗祭). Actually the holiday should have been yesterday, but I think because it was Sunday, they changed the day.
 
So yes rain fell all day today and all I did was to stay in my apartment. I brainstormed the theme for my radio show...And it should be .... "Dave と いっしょに (to ishoni) Fun, Entertainment and Learning." Which really means fun, education and learning with Dave. Again, if you visit camnet.jp/radio and scroll down near to the end of the page, you will see that my program will be coming soon.

Peace, love and blessings everyone.

Comments

jamel said…
yeah, i see it!--the link to your show! yay dave. congrats. you just always spreading your wings. do well!
Anonymous said…
I been slacking when it comes to reading your blog for a few days (or wks) and come back and dude u got a radio show!? I think I need to read up.

My life is just peachy. Not too much happening. Japanese language proficiency test coming up soon, so I gotta study.

Chao (^_^)v
Kesha

Popular Posts