A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Days 935 - 941 Sunday, October 10, 2010 - Saturday, October 16, 2010

Days 935 - 941
Sunday, October 10, 2010 - Saturday, October 16, 2010


Day 935
Sunday, October 10, 2010

Went church then chatted on skype with my former co-worker in Jamaica for about 2 hours.

*************************************
*************************************
Day 936 ( Sony's Internet TV )
Monday, October 11, 2010

Today was a holiday in Japan but I stayed in for the entire day.


Sony differentiates itself by proudly being the first Google TV provider to offer the system built directly into a TV, and with it a handheld remote control. Sony is also offering a Sony Internet TV Blu-ray Disc Player that will connect to any standard HDTV to give you a Google TV experience.

Google TV is a concept driven by a single idea: watch live TV while experiencing the Internet. If you’re watching a live TV show, you can search for online content directly on your TV from the comfort of your couch. What makes Google TV so futuristic is the fact that unlike a normal cable TV that searches only live content, Google TV will search recorded content, internet content, YouTube, and applications to create a powerful entertainment experience that combines internet and TV.

http://www.walyou.com/blog/2010/10/18/sonys-internet-tv-enters-the-google-tv-arena/

*************************************
*************************************

Day 937 { Another Day Off }

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I got a day off today because the kids at my school today are on autumn holiday. I went to the super market and so a whole lot of persons there. I normally try as best as possible to avoid the crowd but this time it didn't work. One of the kids that I would teach today, saw me then started looking in my bag to see what I bought. Her mom was there looking on, seeming and it seemed as if she was a bit embarrassed. The kid then ran some where for a little while, then came back around to me, drawing more attention than I really need. The kid then started to jump in front of me for some unknown reason then touched me in my face and ran off again.... And every body was just there looking on..... Another day in my life in rural Japan.

************************************
************************************

Day 938

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Watched the third episode of Dexter season 5.

***********************************
***********************************

Day 939
Thursday, October 14, 2010

Skipped football today because I was suppose to go somewhere else but it was cancelled.

***********************************
***********************************

Day 940
Friday, October 15, 2010

Went to karate after work then played darts after karate.














**********************************
**********************************

Day 941
Saturday, October 16, 2010

Congratulations!!! To you my good friend Richard Panton on your wedding today. Thanks for keeping somewhat up to date with my happenings in Japan via this blog. All the best in the future.... Also congratulations !!! to another good friend of mine Andrew Dennis on the birth of his daughter. Many blessings to you both.

Stayed in for most of the day again.

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Catching up Dave...Catching up.
You know this is the 1st time i've been so far back.