A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ex-Girlfriends Trying to Ruin My Life / Final Days in Toyama - Back to Yokohama

Been really busy for the past few weeks so I haven't updated my blog in a minute.


Ex Girlfriends Trying to Ruin my life

Found out fairly recently that one of my ex-girlfriends posted some damning thing about me on the internet. All in beautiful Japanese. She was clearly bitter about our break up and decided to mar my character via the internet. And to think I was actually planning to marry this lady.

So a friend of mine was searching for this very blog via google. Then suddenly, a weird internet site came up among the other google stuff, with my name written out on it. My friend sent the website to me and it was saying all manner of messed up stuff about me in Japanese.


She didn't put her name there but only one person in the world would have done this and she knows herself.The worst thing is that this damning report about me was up on the internet for over a year. I won't even say anything bad about her. I wish her all the best. I had to do some swift actions to have the website remove it.

Then in short order, another ex either did this herself or got someone to create a fake profile on facebook using one of my pictures.




Again I know exactly who did it but, for what reason? Your guess is as good as mine. These are the reasons why they became exes. I need to do some serious screening before entering relationships.....  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final days in Toyama and back to Yokohama


Day 2548 ( Banana Bread Baking )
Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The very difficult to manage, English club at the school, baked banana bread today based on a recipe I gave them. It took about 90 mins overall and they were surprisingly delicious...





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2551 ( My Poor Japanese Speaking Ability )
Saturday, March 14, 2015

So I've been studying Japanese at a private institution since January this year. The owner of the institution was listening to today's lesson and eventually said to me that my Japanese vocabulary is weak..... Jeez after 7 years here that was what I got. I just need to find the time and motivation to seriously take up studying Japanese more.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2552 (My Last 2 Calligraphy drawings in Toyama)
Sunday, March 15, 2015

Drew these two kanjis today.

Smile

River

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Day 2553 ( Graduation Day )
Monday, March 16, 2015

The School that I'm at in Toyama since May, had their graduation ceremony today. So all the 3rd year students will be moving on to high school.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2557 ( My Sayonara Party in Toyama )
Friday, March 20, 2015 { 7 Years in Japan !!! }

I had a goodbye party today at 2 locations in Toyama. First at the Jamaican restaurant,















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2561 ( Last Day at the School )
Tuesday, March 24, 2015

There was a goodbye ceremony at the school today for all the teachers who were leaving. I was tearing up but nope .... That won't happen in front of people... There has to be some ORDER !

About 13 of the teachers at the school treated me to a farewell party in the evening. Luckily I got slightly drunk so they couldn't see my sadness.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2566 ( Sayonara Toyama - See You again soon )
Sunday, March 29, 2015

Had a slightly rough flight to Tokyo today.


And this girl beside me fell asleep on my shoulder.


Who the heck is this?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2568 ( Back in the Yokohama Office )
Tuesday, March 31, 2015

First day back at the office, and a few people forgot who I was lol. Ohhh this transition may take some time.

No comments: