A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Heading to Osaka and the Philippines


Day 641 { Final Packing For Philippines }
Sunday, December 20, 2009

Greetings again.

I finally got a more stable internet connection from The Philippines. I will do these 2 Japan blogs together and break up the Philippines blog day by day just like what I used to do...

Today was nothing spectacular. I completed my packing exercise and basically sat around my apartment for most of the day. I also went by the station to see the Christmas lights that they had there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 642 { Heading For Osaka }
Monday, December 21, 2009

Went to work like normal but left at about 1pm to get ready to leave for Osaka. Took the bus to Osaka then met my friends Sauna and Omara in front of Yodobashi Camera. It was extremely cold in Osaka. Spent the night at Omara's apartment which was also very cold inside just like outside.

No comments: