A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All My Books Sold Out!!!

Days 907 - 913
Sunday, September 12, 2010 - Saturday, September 18, 2010


This entire week was more or less uneventful.

Day 907
Sunday, September 12, 2010

Picked up my friend today then drove to Kurashiki (The nearest big city to Niimi) to collect my books. Only 4 were sold from this store.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Day 908
Monday, September 13, 2010

A teacher from my main school purchased a copy of my book today. One of them that I brought back from the store yesterday.

Went to bible study in the night along with one of my friends. They did an early happy Birthday thing for me and shared up ice cream for everyone of the persons present.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Day 909 { Sold Out }
Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My books are finally sold out at the store in Niimi. Thanks to all the persons who supported and helped me with this venture. It was quite difficult, lots of headache but fun at the same time. I am really thankful for the support.

I went to said book store in order to collect the returns from the book.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Day 910
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After work today, I should have had table tennis, but instead I rested a bit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Day 911
Thursday, September 16, 2010

My orthodontist gave me a call today and said that we should have dinner someday in the city.

Later in the evening, I went to football. The usual opposing team didn't show up so we played against each other. I think I ended up scoring over 10 goals.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Day 912 {New Italian Restaurant}
Friday, September 17, 2010

Got a haircut after work, then went to a new Italian restaurant in the evening with a couple of my Japanese friends.












^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Day 913
Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stayed in for the entire day^.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Patrice, its a long story why that day eventually turned out bad trust me looong story, that I would rather not mention about on my blog...

No comments: