A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Days 1068 - 1074 Sunday, February 20, 2011 - Saturday, February 26 , 2011

Days 1068 - 1074 Sunday, February 20, 2011 - Saturday, February 26 , 2011

This week was kind of quiet and boring.

Day 1068 { 2 Years and 11 Months }
Sunday, February 20, 2011

1 more month and I am here fully for 3 years. Doing what? Running around with kids and getting paid.

Stayed in most of the day playing Call of duty Black ops. Richard, I like the campaign part of it but the online part bwoyy I need some time to get used to it... I still think the online part of Modern warfare 2 is better.

Bout the car ting. You can send mi yuh chassis number anytime. I know a Jamaican guy who cut up cars and sell the parts and I also know another Jamaican guy who ships cars down to Jamaica, but mi stop link wid dem cause either dem too busy or dem neva tek mi serious. Peer guh roun guh roun corner wid dem.

****************************** ******************************

Day 1069 { Brooklyn's Finest }
Monday, February 21, 2011

After work I went back to my apartment to watch a movie name Brooklyn's finest. It was basically about some police guys who met up coincidentally at the same place. The movie had some interesting scenes, but I still don't get the point of the entire movie even now.


****************************** ******************************

Day 1070 { House }
Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Took photos with the grade 6 students and all the teachers at my main school today. I am fully aware that the Vice principal is going to give me the photos then ask me to pay 300 yen for it. This happens every year. This is the only school that give me a photo then ask me to pay for it.

Went to the Tuesday evening English conversation thing in the evening. This time I was the only Foreign English teacher there. I spoke about my major in university as well as all my past jobs.

Also when I got home I started watching the TV series known as house. So far I find it interesting.
******************************
******************************


Day 1071
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Did nothing after work except watched some more House.

******************************

******************************


Day 1072 { Want to go to Jamaica }
Thursday, February 24, 2011

Skipped football today because I was just feeling lazy.

I was chatting online to one of my friends from Germany who says she want to go to Jamaica really really badly. We chatted online for a bit. I am getting some information for her to study in Jamaica for 1 year. She said she liked the vibes of the Jamaicans when we met her in Germany in 2008. Since then she said she always wanted to visit Jamaica.

******************************
******************************


Day 1073
Friday, February 25, 2011

Skipped karate today because of the cold gym. Went instead to the Friday English conversation thing. I gave one of the participants a couple of reggae CDs (songs from 2006-2010) because she is a huge reggae fan.

******************************

******************************


Day 1074
{ Ski Number 2 }
Saturday, February 26, 2011

Went skiing from about 6:00 pm until about 11:00 pm. On weekends it is kept open until 3 am Sunday morning. I enjoyed the skiing for the most part but I am still having trouble just simply standing. Here is a video I made of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYrofI5oxuE






2 comments:

Stewy said...

I wanna ski/snowboard too :'(
Envyyyyy

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave - with the white background, you can't use Yellow or neon colored text. Can't read it.