A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Days 1145 - 1151 Sunday, May 8, 2011 - Saturday, May 14, 2011

Days 1145 - 1151
Sunday, May 8
, 2011 - Saturday, May 14, 2011



Day 1145 ( Free Health Check )
Sunday, May 8, 2011

Went to church in the morning then rushed off to do a free health check up in another part of Kanagawa prefecture name Atsugi. It is about 1 hr from where I live. I then went to the Yokohama main station to purchase a pizza.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 1146 ( Bills )
Monday, May 9, 2011

Still coughing a bit. Left work at about 1:29 pm then went to lodge money for my car account and for my credit card bill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1147 ( Still coughing )
Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Had to ask some people at the school I went to today for a good doctor around the area. The English coordinator drew a map for me and hooray I followed it and didn't get lost. The doctor said I had some sort of infection and need antibiotics along with tablets to stop the coughing and fever.

Went to the nearby darts bar in the night but didn't play because too many persons were there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Day 1148 ( Drowsy )
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The medication I am taking now is causing me to get a bit drowsy at work. So it is obvious at work that I am not feeling too well. But hey, this is Japan, the work must go on, no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1149 ( lloyds TSB / Playstation hackers possibly Japanese)
Thursday, May 12, 2011

After work, I had to fill out a change of address form in order for money transfers to go smoothly to Jamaica from Japan. I am still using this company known as lloyds TSB for the past 3 years now.

I also completed the home work that was given to us by the company at our last meeting.

Playstation hackers possibly Japanese

Hackers disrupt PlayStation blog

Sony Corp., struggling to restore online entertainment services after a record theft of customer data, said Wednesday its PlayStation blog has been partially disrupted after the website was attacked by hackers.

Sony boosted the blog's security system following attacks on the site last month, Makiko Noda, a spokeswoman for the Tokyo-based company, said. The new system is likely the reason why some access by users outside the U.S. has been denied, she said.

The maker of PS3 game consoles was targeted in a "large-scale, coordinated denial-of-service attack" in April by the group called Anonymous in a protest against Sony for suing a hacker, Kazuo Hirai, the company's executive deputy president, said in a statement last week. The PlayStation blog was among the services attacked, Noda said.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nb20110512n1.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1150 ( New English Book )
Friday, May 13, 2011

There is this new English book that we are all supposed to be using now in the schools, and I am not yet used to this book after 3 years of using another book. The worst thing is that I get no plans from the teachers at most of my schools, the one today in particular. So I go to the classes, wondering what the heck do the teachers want me to do. Most teachers just allow me to do whatever the heck I want to do, while one in particular prefers to take control of the class. I personally prefer a bit of both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Day 1151 ( One Piece )
Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stayed by my friend for the entire day today. I also started watching a new anime name One Piece. It is getting more and more interesting. I normally stick only to Naruto and Bleach but since I caught up with them, I can't be bothered to wait for one entire week to see another episode.



1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Stewart rate one piece. Once you get into it, it really interesting