A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Free Space

There was an error in this gadget

Flag Counter

free counters

Translate / 翻訳する

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 264 [ Relax ] - Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 264 [ Relax ]

Stayed in today because of my supposedly work yesterday. I think I am drained these last few days on approaching my winter holidays on December 19th... So I pretty much relaxed for the entire day... I started the recording for my internet radio show though, using this software that I have for the longest while name COOL EDIT PRO... If you know of any better voice recording and editing software, please do suggest them to me.... Because this thing is taking longer than I anticipated. I will only make my programs be a maximum of about 30 mins because this is a little more difficult than I thought earlier.

I spoke to my old friend Gregory Reid who now resides in New York, for a good while on skype. He was laughing at my famous "What game, do you like video" ... and asking if its that I came all the way to Japan to do... Well of course :) its FUNN!!!! but tiring sometimes.

After doing my recording for a good 2 hours or so, I forgot to save the information OOOH BOY!!!! 2 hours gone down the drain... I have to do it over tomorrow :( ... bwoy mi a tell yuh..

Likkle more

1 comment:

Alesta said...

LOLOLOLOLOL.I'm so sorry Dave, but I had to laugh when i read the part about you not saving all of TWO HOURS worth of recording