A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 110 - Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 110

A little girl in my grade 3 class today started crying because she was afraid to say "Lets start English class". Her other friends were there trying to help her but the teacher and I was just there waiting. The Japanese teacher was actually standing right infront of her, looking at her and waiting. The days in Japan are getting sooooo hot now that I cannot even go to bed without the AC on.

After work, I drove home, slept a little then went to bible study. Today was our bible study leader`s birthday. I had no clue until I saw one of the bible study members brought a cake. The bible study presenter told us after bible study that we should not stand on the ditch covers, because snakes are sometimes down there. So yes my area is snake prone. Not just normal snakes either..... POISONOUS SNAKES :( :( :( ... And I am just recalling that I actually drove over a snake the other day... I cant bother wid this snake infestation business innuh....

Anyway pray fi mi... Laterz

No comments: