A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 119 - Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 119

Took some more pics at my main school today with all my classes.

Got ticket information for Germany today via email, and they are supposed to refund me back over 30,000 yen :) :) ... Bwoy God yuh good, just when I thought I was going over my budget because of my gas bill etc...

I spoke to one of my Jamaican friends on the phone for over 2 hours.. She was just chatting about everything .... I then went to joyful to buy pizza and fries, I haven't been here in a while. Anywhere I go like this by my self, you can hear the little giggles and chuckles in the different seating groups... I dont know if I will ever get used to this.

Later

1 comment:

Alesta said...

I coulda swear yu seh yu went to buy pizza and flies. LOL