Day 124 - Monday, July 21, 2008
Day 124
First day of my summer holidays which also happens to be a national holiday known as "Marine Day". Why do they have a special day for the Marines? I could not tell you... Anyway, today being a double holiday guess what I did a part from read my Bible?? .... Absolutely NOTHING :) well except couch surfing and watching anime and chatting online...
Well take care for now..
First day of my summer holidays which also happens to be a national holiday known as "Marine Day". Why do they have a special day for the Marines? I could not tell you... Anyway, today being a double holiday guess what I did a part from read my Bible?? .... Absolutely NOTHING :) well except couch surfing and watching anime and chatting online...
Well take care for now..
Comments
Sorry I couldn't met up with ya in Matsue. I went before to that castle and found AWESOME secret spots were I could swear the ghost of a samurai was lost (lol). It looks like it was right out of a samurai game I played back home.
Oh, the awesomeness that is Matsue-jo. I'm sorry I missed it. But suprisingly I never made it to the castle itself (LOL). But it was AWESOME!!
(from Kesha ^_^)