A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 74 - Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 74

Yes so for the first time in my life I went to work on a Sunday and I had to teach in front of a couple of the parents. Luckily it was only for the grade 6 class and it went well. I taught about English food and how to pronounce them properly like : Ice cream, sandwich, tea, juice, Chocolate cake etc etc. The parents seemed to be having fun while I was teaching, as I heard the laughter echoing while I was teaching :)

I then drove to to the train station and bought my tickets to go to both Okayama city and Osaka tomorrow(I am praying that I dont get lost).

I called my sister for her birthday then spoke to my mom for a while. After all this I started to make sure that I have everything ready to go to the Immigration Office in Okayama city and the German Embassy in Osaka.

1 comment: