A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 291 { In Tsuyama, Okayama with Friends } - Sunday, January 4, 2009


Day 291 { In Tsuyama, Okayama with Friends }

So today I woke up very very tired but I promised my friend Vany that me and another friend would meet up with him, another girl from our training group as well as her friend.. 5 of us in all should meet up in Tsuyama...which is another area in the Okayama prefecture. We went to the Tsuyama castle which I heard is one of the most beautiful places in Spring when the cherry blossoms bloom. We walked around the castle and then Vany drove us to Okayama city, which took about 45 mins. We then had pizza in Vany's van where we kind of witnessed a vechular accident. Well we heard the screech of the tyres and the bang. The police eventually came and marked of the area while we were heading towards Bic camera. So we went Bic camera and then followed the other 2 guys to the station then me and my friend went back to Niimi. It was a short time, but it was fun.

No comments: