A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 600 { Watching Kendo } Monday, November 9, 2009


Day 600 { Watching Kendo }

Today 3 persons died in a fire about 7 mins drive from where my apartment is. It even made the national news. The persons who dies were a 6 year old kid, a 13 year old and a 60 year old... It was a very sad day today at work. The nurse at my school today even though she didn't know the persons, broke down in tears.

In the evening I accompanied one of my friends to watch kendo. It is an interesting sport to watch but Im not sure if I would want to attempt it.

As I mentioned yesterday this is quite possibly my last day to day post... Trying out a new method now.

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

You just watching Kendo? The first month Steven reach Japan him go watch it - can't leave out the Samuari dem youth.

I bet you going to mess up the weekly thing. Cause u going to forget stuff.