A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 473 { More Prison Break 1st Season/Stabbing } Sunday, July 5, 2009



Day 473 { More Prison Break 1st Season/Stabbing }

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Andrae and Kenny, even though maybe you won't see this message....
Yes, today 2 of my closer friends got married and I am really happy for them :) ... And I keep singing the same chorus..which is I don't think I am quite ready to take on that just yet... Im scared, honestly I am.

Today my translator went to Kyoto, so I skipped church again. Instead I stayed in ad watched a bunch of Prison break first season episodes. And I am only like half way through the first season. Its getting pretty interesting, but I was already warned about the upcoming seasons so not sure if I am going to waste time watching them....
That's
pretty much all I did today.


Today, Some 17 year old kid in Japan, decided to stab and kill another guy, simply because he didn't like him???

A 17-year-old student was arrested at a train station Saturday morning in Nara Prefecture after allegedly stabbing a classmate to death on the platform in broad daylight, police said.

"His attitude at school always made me sick," the suspect reportedly told investigators, "I saw him on the train, so I made up mind to stab him to kill."

Both were wearing their school uniforms, and many other students from the school were on the platform at the same time.
According to people close to the two students, both were on good terms during the first year but had a falling out in the second year after a major quarrel.

A housewife near the victim's home wondered why he had to die this way, describing him as quiet and shy. http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20090705a1.html

No comments: