A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 487 { Indiana Jones and The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull / Blog Break } Sunday, July 19, 2009


Day 487 { Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull / Blog Break }

I went to church today and the Chinese girls either said that I was cute or that the way I speak Japanese is cute... either way, it boosted my ego a bit :) Because they don't look too bad themselves :)

I finally completed Watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull today. I waited so long to watch it because I thought it was going to be utter crap... Actually it surprised me. It wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was going to be. I got a few laughs out of it.


As you might have noticed, my activities in recent times has been slowing down... Thats because I am saving every yen for a surprise...

So I won't be (doing much) blogging for the next couple of weeks... You will know why in due time.. I cant say just now... But anyhoo the adventure will continue...

Take care and check occasionally to see when I start back....

Peace and love

Dave

No comments: