A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 488 {Marine Day 2009} Monday, July 20, 2009 {1 Year 4 Mths}


Day 488 {Marine Day 2009 / Packing} Monday, July 20, 2009 {1 Year 4 Mths}

Hey Im back, after what I think was the longest break from my blog since I started over a year ago .

Today would mark 1 year and 4 months since living in Japan.... And yes I am seeing here is a possible option to Jamaica... I like to know that I have options...

Kinda stayed in most of the day, as it was a public holiday. My friend treated me to lunch though at a restaurant name tomato and onion ...

I then ran back to my apartment in the rain. Then started packing up for me long trip.


No comments: