A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 329 { Foundation Day } - Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Day 329 { Foundation Day }


Today was another Japanese holiday known as foundation day or Kenkoku kinenbi ( 建国記念日 ). According to the earliest Japanese history records, on this day in the year 660 BC, the first Japanese emperor was crowned.




I stayed home most of the day crying my heart out, I simply cant help it at all. I am still trying to come to grips with reality... I spoke to my mom and my aunt and they were ok...They were actually laughing at me about my 5 days dilema....I really want to attend the funeral so I plan to call the head office of my company tomorrow and see if they have a different view from my branch. This is the news story in the Jamaican gleaner about my cousin's death. They mis-spelled his name though.....They had Nair when it should be Mair.




1 comment:

Stewart said...

Dave a wah kinda pose that you have inna di picture... lol

You soon build back man.