A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 341 { Very High Phone Bill } - Monday, February 23, 2009


Day 341 { Very High Phone Bill }
I got a mail from my phone service provider today and my bill was sky high... Its the second time I am seeing a bill so high.. the first time was going to Germany, and this second time is going to Jamaica... I need to stick to skype and stop using my cell phone to make these calls.

I emailed the acting manager guy for my branch of the company today and told him about the ticket issue... It then came to my mind afterwards that this wasn't the best thing to do...But too late now... He said he will have to get back to me on the matter.I need some prayers along with another miracle on this issue as well.

No comments: