A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 380 { Helping New ALT } Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 380 { Helping New ALT }

Again I was stalling to update my blog because nothing exciting has been happening really. All I did today was help one of the new ALTs to apply for internet... I managed to contact the guy who records my TV show, for him to help her out. Unfortunately for her, she is going to have to pay ¥10,000 for installation. I did not pay that because when I got to Niimi, I was told that it was a trial run to see how many persons would take the fibre optic internet. So I was lucky enough to be one of the guinea pigs.

Later on I went to the Friday night English conversation classes.

No comments: