A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 496 { Jamaica 2 - Portmore } Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Day 496 { Jamaica 2 - Portmore }


Today I went to pick up my mom and my cousin who were coming from some computer class in a community known as Edgewater in Portmore... My mother decided that since she hardly have stuff to do at home, she will start to attend computer classes. Unfortunately, she can hardly retain much of the stuff that she learn... My cousin is the teacher of the class...

After I picked them up, we stopped at one of my mother's old friends... We all chatted for a while then I headed back home. My old friend Glen visited me in the evening then I went to bible study at my church...After bible study, I called this guy Kelroy (www.jamaipanese.com) who I met via my blog, and he gave me the phone number of a Japanese lady, Sachiyo who currently lives in Jamaica. We spoke and we decided to meet up this Thursday...

Richard the worst thing is that is about 3 persons told me that drinking and driving is legal there.

2 comments:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

That's y dem accident raye so high. It seem to be part of their culture but the law books say otherwise.

Google it and see

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

I think we need fi clarify drinking and driving VS drunk driving/driving under the influence.

Drinking and driving may be legal BUT there's a limit where after dat...u drunk. And as such - illegal.