A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 501 { Jamaica 7 - Dentist / Blogger Friend } Sunday, August 2, 2009


Day 501 { Jamaica 7 - Dentist / Blogger Friend }

I went to church this morning, but didn't stay for the entire service. I then went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned.... They owe me JA$300... How can you not have change at a dental clinic???

I then went to meet the writer of this blog http://xenlogic.wordpress.com/ at Pizza hut in New Kingston. I wanted to know who was the brains behind this epic blog... I had no idea it was this guy..... As I have seen him around before.

We had an interesting discussion, talking about several topics like:

Japan

Women

Anthropology

Different countries

Cash plus

Politics

Race

and all manner of stuff. We were there chatting for so long, until our host had to tell us that it was time to go...

No comments: