A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 503 { Jamaica 9 - Car Need to Fix } Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Day 503 { Jamaica 9 - Car Need to Fix }


I noticed that my car has been jumping every time I start it. Plus the engine light keeps coming on... Jeez, me and car problems I tell you... At least the one in Japan stop giving problems now.

My sister called the mechanic and he came to pick up the car....He said maybe it needs to service, and he started to ask me about shipping car parts from Japan to Jamaica.... He is probably the 5th person who ask me about this, so I think I am going to try out something like this, just to see where it would go....... Anyway, when the mechanic came, he saw me playing the PS3 and he was amazed... and started to create a whole lot of excitement ... "A wah dat my yute, a one x-box?" .... "wah yuh seh? PS3!!!, a weh di blow wow yuh a seh" !!! (What is that?, is it an X-box?) ... (Really a PS3!!)

Any way, he left with the car and got it serviced... I wanted to get it back in the evening to go to Greater Portmore to visit a friend, but, He didn't come back in time, so I had to take a taxi to go and visit a long time friend.... She had some project to complete but we chatted for a little while, until I started to slowly fall asleep... and oooh boy was the place ridiculously hottttt !!!! I have never felt this type of heat in Jamaica, all the years that I have lived here.

I then called back the taxi I headed home...

No comments: