A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 508 { Jamaica 14 - Old Friend At Church } Sunday, August 9, 2009


Day 508 { Jamaica 14 - Old Friend At Church }


Went church this morning and saw one of my old friends. I haven't seen this guy since maybe 2007. This guy thought I was still working in Maypen, Clarendon, where I left since 2006.

After church I greeted him and told him that I have been working in Japan for the past year and 4 months. He was shocked...He said he is now either the chaplain or a guidance counsellor at the Calabar High School...

I then headed home and watched some prison Break Season 2.

Shortly after heading home, a family friend came along with her baby.

No comments: