A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 513 { Jamaica 19 - UTECH Friends Link Up } Friday, August 15,2009



Day 513 { Jamaica 19 - UTECH Friends Link Up }

Went to a popular hang out spot in New Kingston, Jamaica known as Cuddy's in the evening. I met up with a couple of friends from my class and my year group at university. Some of these guys I haven't seen in ages.





Stewart thanks for that little warning about the mod thing... I was not even thinking....I deleted that portion of the blog... Rispek

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

I've never heard of any problems with talking about modding PSP. You will find several blogs online with people doing it and given information HOW to do it.

Nothing wrong - what do you think the consequences going to be? Them going to come find you and take away the PSP from you? - lol

No, the only thing modding does to anything is void the warranty so don't worry.