A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 517 { Jamaica 23 - A Message } Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Day 517 { Jamaica 23 - A Message }

Stayed in today then in the night went to Edgewater Baptist to give a message. They were keeping a week dubbed "Youth week" with the theme "Youth In Action". The Youth Fellowship President asked me last week if I could speak on the topic "Stand in the Gap"...

So I drove to Edgewater Baptist in the night and spoke for about 30 mins about my mission experiences and about Christianity in Japan... and I could not speak without leaving out what I think the main theme of the bible is, which is to love the Lord and love each other. My friend said she was disappointed that I didn't do a dub poem, but really it wasn't in my mind at all... Sorry Shan...

No comments: