A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 518 { Jamaica 24 - Brigitte Foster-Hylton / Hizzi Interview } Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Day 518 { Jamaica 24 - Brigitte Foster-Hylton / Hizzi Interview }

I went to the Portmore mall today and got a hair cut... while getting my hair cut, the race with Brigitte Foster-Hylton was going on.... Everybody in the barber shop was creating all kind of excitement and we were quite elated when we won that race.

After the barber, I met my friend Haniffa at the Portmore mall today.... She has been living in France for the past 2 years and this is her first time back to Jamaica since. We spoke for a while, then she followed me to the supermarket to buy some stuff to go back to Japan....We then ate at KFC.

After the mall, I then went to a little interview thing with my friend who has a online show name "All Righteous Talk"

This is her website --http://www.hizzionline.com/

Youtube channel -- http://www.youtube.com/user/HizziOnline

I then left from there and went to a meeting in the evening. Then back home and completed my packing to leave tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dave,

i actually subscribe to that girl's channel on youtube, so when i saw your name on the list at the end of a video, i said hey! I know Dave Collymore!! LOL. Such a small world (or small country i should say)

Latoya