A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 411 - Monday, May 4, 2009 { Ended Pokemon Diamond / Greenery Day } Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 411 { Ended Pokemon Diamond / Greenery Day }

As I said before, its hard to update the blog these days....

Today Is the start of what the Japanese people call "Golden week" where its a combination of 4 holidays coming one after the other in 1 week...Almost every Japanese go out of their home town or go abroad during golden week. Today is Greenery day and they made this an holiday becasue the former emperor liked plants...

Today I stayed in all day... I finally ended the pokemon game that I was playing on the Nintendo DS emulator on my PC... I played this on and off since December and gave the PS3 a little rest... I am going to resume the PS3 playing again.

No comments: