A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 420 { Final Video Shoot For Season 2 } Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Day 420 { Final Video Shoot For Season 2 }

I went to my furthest school today and it was difficult...I got there exactly on time because I am too tired in the mornings.... the worst thing is that I am going to have to go to this school on Thursday and Friday of this week as well..... Normally it would be only once or twice depending on the week.....Ohh boyyy... and I haven't slept properly since last Friday.
I really love the kids at this school but its just sooo darn farrr...

after work today, I got some air in my tyres then went for the video shoot... I actually stop studying the script before hand now, because its very easy for me..... the video shoot took about 30 mins maximum....Again the Camera man and the director guy were laughing none stop at my stupidity... I hope one day they will start paying me for this....

After the video shoot I went to the Wednesday English Conversation where my Japanese friend said she was in an accident, along with her parents... She said a Bike guy hit the car they were in and he fell off the bike... She said she have a whip lash now...

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave....how comes i haven't seen anymore of those videos?