A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 426 { Japanese Beauty / My Picture Presentation } Tuesday, May, 2009


Day 426 { Japanese Beauty / My Picture Presentation }

Today after going to my main school for 1 class, I then went to the kindergarten...The principal there was so busy that when I got there she didn't even realize that I should be there today. She even was looking at me in away as to say "Yes sir how can I help you today" .... She then snapped out of it and came back to reality, looked at her calendar and realised that she was possibly in some sort of busy trance that many Japanese teachers fall in...She then apologised profusely in usual Japanese manner... I then started teaching the 5 year old children about fruits... Most of them knew the English names already but there was still a few that didnt know.....The kids are absolutely adorable..... One kid kept saying Dave sensei, after every 5 mins or so... I remember at one point when the place was silent and I was about to ask them to repeat "strawberry" after me...and the kid shouted out "Dave sensei" again .... to which the other kids laughed non-stop.... When it was time to go, the kids again didn't want me to leave....But I managed to worm my way through them.

After this, I went to pay my car tax... I didnt know what area exactly to go to, as this building was like a mini mall... So I was there walking up and down until I finally found it after 10 mins or so...When I got there I saw this Japanese lady looking bored...So I told her excuse me (Sumimasen)... She then initally had the usual "What the heck!!! a black guy in Niimi!!!" look on her face but she quickly played it off... I asked her if this was the place to pay the car tax and she said yes... That lady was soooo beautiful beyond my description.... let me join the band wagon in declaring that Japan has some of the most naturally beautiful females on this planet.... Some are not so hot but when they are hot, they are extremely hottt.....This is not a very good place for me who occasionally get myself into some sort of trouble with women... But that story is for another day... But many a foreigner fall prey to these Japanese girls who sometimes tend to be overbearingly jealous and insecure....


Anyway, later in the evening I did a picture and video presentation on my activities since early April... This includes both my visits to Kobe ( Day 395 and Day 412 ), the reggae concert in Niimi ( Day 402 ) and the one love concert in Tokyo ( Day 416 ).. I also showed them some video clips of these events... Before I knew it, 1 hour and 15 minutes passed by so quickly..... After the presentation, the girl in the gray sweater thing who is standing behind of the guy who is sitting besdie me, was asking me a bunch of questions... Then she told me that she likes practicing English...

I got some information about the lifting up of car wipers incident.... and based on my investigation... I was told that this specific area is home to some weird Japanese people in the Niimi ...I heard that people even found stuff missing in their apartment... Not any foreigners though.... And I am guessing (based on how the people from the church I attend behave, which is in this area) ... that these are the traditional, possibly very conservative Japanese people who are not sure how to deal with foreigners..... I could be wrong though.... I plan to do some more detailed investigating...

Yeah Richard when mi did a lef from di place weh dem lif up mi wipers...I was scanning the area...and mi did si dis man a look pon mi...him is a suspect but mi neva si him face good... mi memba weh him live though...

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

So Dave...why u make sure to point out the girl who talk bout she like practising English - lol - you a try point out that she look good...lol. You can't fool me yuh nuh...worse after reading that blog u posted about Black Passenger, Yellow Cab - i sense you taking small steps into this path - lol