A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 371 { So Fast } Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Day 371 { So Fast }

Can you believe it was last month I started my journey to Jamaica to attend my cousin's funeral? I cannot believe how time is flying so fast...

The coming days are going to be a bit boring I think. Because I am like really broke. Its sad that I am broke at this time because I am seeing some verry cheap airfares to go to some countries like Thailand and South Korea.. I hope these cheap air fares will appear again sooner or later.

Yeah so today I did absolutely nothing except go to the convenient store and faxed my company a copy of my

LOL thanks Richard I wasn't even noticing about the RARED thing...... Oh my..My English is leaving me....

No comments: